Large projects – such as new builds, extensions, large property refurbishments, etc – will require a lot of structural input, from inspections and reports to calculations, designs and details. But the input of a structural engineer doesn’t have to end there. Philip Goacher Associates are expert Contract Administrators and have years of experience in ensuring projects are completed swiftly, easily and on-budget.
The Role of a Contract Administrator
Philip Goacher Associates will:
- Provide the structural calculations and drawings required for the project.
- Create a Schedule of Works for the project and obtain competitive tenders from various reputable contractors.
- Liaise with the client, contractors, building surveyors, architects, insurance companies, managing agents, etc.
- Help the project to meet Building Regulations and Health and Safety standards.
- Act proactively to help keep costs down by monitoring the works to reduce delays.
- Troubleshoot any issues which arise so that the project is not derailed.
- Assess the project as it goes and ensure all aspects are completed to a high standard.
- Ensure all ‘snagging’ items are fixed/completed.
- Re-inspect the property at completion to Sign Off and issue any Structural Certificates, if necessary.
- Create a maintenance schedule for the coming years to ensure the property is maintained to a high standard.
Get in touch now and ask us to act as Contract Administrators: call 01903 217723 (Worthing office) or 01579 345777 (Cornwall office) or email email@example.com